Saturday, November 10, 2007

Realizations (again?)

Hay, lately so many things are popping out of my head...ok lang sana kung kung ano ano lang...kaso it concerns my life....the entirety of my life! I know I had decisions in the past na sobrang hindi normal...i mean i had 4 different jobs in the past...i had 5 past relationships, nakatira na ako on 5 different houses, so some may think im a happy go lucky type of person - no direction, no consistency, no motivation - but surprisingly, im not! Most of my friends will agree to that! On the age of 7, i already knew what i want my life to be! I want to be a businesswoman, only if i had my resources siguro malaki na yung grocery ko o kaya internet shop o kaya naman restaurant....but right after college (or even during my college days) i need to work, kelangan eh. I need to pursue a career so that I can help my family. I need to work so that I can leave the house and be free to do what i want - i can only do that if I have a job...so goodbye to my dream of being a successful entrepreneur...
I am happy that I was able to be a part of CVG. I mean, i established good friendships with my teammates, the fact that office is just one GLINER ride away from our place is such a great advantage and last but not the least...the compensation benefits are AWESOME!(Imagine just passing your montly scorecard will earn you php 1800-2500 bonus each month!). I also enjoy what I do because never in my past job experiences was I so challenged the way I was now - I know some had a diffrent story to tell with regards to the company - but for me, working in CVG is really fun and at the same time fulfilling.
But heres the thing, how can i fulfill my dream if i will devote my time to this job? How can i give my 100% attention to my goal if I will still be working like this? Hay, so many possibilities are being considered as of the moment...1) Ill ask for a lateral transfer for a technical account in CVG Commonwealth and ask for the position PART TIME TECH SUPPORT REP...so that I can devote the other half of my time to my business...then 2) Ill buy
(or loan) a house in Montalban near my mother's house which is also 1 ride away from commonwealth and start my internet cafe business and mini grocery there. 3) let jojo consider his job offer as a hotel personnel in the US.... and finally 4) be happy in contented doing things I love to do... Parang ang simple lang noh, pero im so precise and I know what I exactly I want to do...kaso ang tanong, am I again ready to take the risk for the 5th time? Ang sagot malalaman ko pa sa mga darating na panahon but im hoping and praying that God would bless my plans so that things would go smoothly...Amen!






No comments: