Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stuck in my PC!

Well, to give you an update on what happened to me last week...well...grabe! I dont know, but lately Im feeling this urge to be always in front of my computer. Is it a disease or something? I'm not sure, but lately talaga...since I had this part time chorva of mine...I feel that no time should be wasted since I need to finish those pending reviews pa. Time is gold (or dollars) ika nga. So my Saturdays and Sundays are spent in my own corner of the house doing nothing but update, review tasks and redesign my blog (hope you like it, its 3 column na! yahoo!)

Well I want to continue sana my that's entertainment chorva kaso Im running out of time...I want to research about it pa para mas maganda...hahaha! (kinakarir!).

I'll just tell you what happened last week...well I actually submitted a letter of request for a lateral transfer sa Convergys Makati site... I think they are open for TSR's for a certain Cable Internet company - ang maganda its a pioneer account which means you'll be included sa first batch that will be trained by the clients themselves. The success or downfall of that account somehow depends upon you (big responsibility huh!) Well, Ive been always thinking of working in Makati coz most of my previous jobs are Ortigas based (for a change lang)...a
nyway, Ive heard from my coach that only 3 TSR's from our account (AT&T) expressed their intention to apply (btw, at&t account is the #1 account of Convergys in the Philippines so she said malaki daw ang chance kung papayagan ng Operations Manager) and that includes me, Rica (my teammate) and another one. I dont know what will happen pero I pray na sana maapprove sya...and if it was, I think we need to relocate in Makati na rin since our place is 2 ride away from it. My coach told me that the salary will be the same, the position will be the same - ang maganda, me relocation allowance and I think may 2 weeks accomodation in a hotel...(for those TSR's coming from the province syempre pero unfair naman kung di sya inooffer for Manila based applicants). They need 40 CVG applicants for a lateral transfer so Ill just pray that God will give me again the desires or my heart...if not, I know something better is coming my way...

Also, on my
way to the office - I saw an big billboard at the top of Robinsons Galleria and seems like I saw the letters CVG on it. As I look closer, I was in awe as it really is an ad from CVG. I felt proud in a way, maybe I was just shocked to see my company using that tool to attract applicants. I cant help it so I took a picture of it (blurry lang since Im walking while I took it - I dont want to attract attention noh).Eto pa, my officemate Rica show me this MRT card that she purchased on the way to the office and here it again shows the company name urging applicants to try it out and apply...here is what it looks like...
Its just so funny how CVG is getting all the means to promote the company...so much effort talaga! They are opening up I think a total of 3 accounts in 3 different sites in the Philippines - one in Cebu, one in Bacolod and one in Makati - no wonder they are soliciting applicants! They even gave us (current employee) an incentive in which if we refer someone and they get hired, CVG would give us a minimum of P15,000 for each referral...easy money huh! So if anyone is interested in applying, email me @ m
ylessomething@yahoo.com --- > rerefer ko kayo promise, 50/50! hehehe.

And lastly, I also saw an article posted on our Team Board from Libre newspaper (free newspaper for MRT commuters) that also put CVG on the limelight and syempre I took a picture of it as well...(I'll gonna show this blog to my mom din kasi to let her know Im in good hands naman kahit palipat lipat ako ng work...hehehe).

I know there are things that I dont like about CVG (who does'nt?) but were not living in a perfect world.... as for me, I promised myself not to look at the bad side in every situation. I still intend to work here , Im still proud to be a part of the #1 Contact Center in the Philippines, and if God will lead me somewhere else...Ill forever be grateful that I became part of it. As I said on the previous blog enty, everyone has its own story to tell, fortunately for me, I'm still happy the way things are going and hopefully that will stay that way for a looooong time. =)








2 comments:

ruthie said...

God bless you! I hope that God will grant your hearts desire! :)

myles said...

ruthie! yung resume mo!