Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thats Entertainment Days






I put in a shout out on my friendster account before that goes something like Im wondering where Manolet Ripol is...andaming nagreact ha!hahahaha. Yung iba nagtext pa para inisin lang ako and tell me how jologs I am. Yeah, I kinda miss him na kasi (lol) - I mean missing him and That's Entertainment in general makes me realize how "babaw" (shallow) my kaligayahan (happiness) is when I was still in my early teens. I still remember hurriedly going home at 4:30 PM (after my high school class) just to make sure I wont miss the opening number of the Tuesday Group (composed mainly of Ana Roces and Jeffrey Santos ; Vina morales and Keempee de Leon ; Sheryl Cruz and Romnick Sarmenta , Shirley Fuentes ,Jojo Alejar ,Jennifer Mendoza and Marilyn Villamayor to name some ). Grabe, I can still recall one time, we went to Broadway Centrum with my high school friends and one of them even put a Garland on Chuckie Dreyfuss's neck. bwahahahaha! Nakakaaliw talaga. Those people na di alam kung anong itsura ng Garland eh eto po yun (sosyal version of Sampaguita) --------->

By the way, I wonder where Mon Alvir is as well...I know Jovit Moya is now a respected police officer , Drandreb Belleza is already in the States and slowly recovering from a recent stomach operation and Joed Serrano is a promoter na daw ng mga Japayuki sa Japan...pero si Mon Alvir??? Asan na siya???? Same with Manolet Ripol and Brylle Mondejar??? Haaay...mamaya search ko sa friendster baka me account sila dun....lubus lubusin ko na pagkajologs ko...hehehe. ...to be continued






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... mon alvir is in the U.S., his doin good...