Saturday, November 24, 2007

ASHOP SHOPPING CART

I really want to be an entrepreneur…. I remember before when I was still a child, I asked my mom to lend me money (equivalent to my one week allowance) because I want to put up a small business…my mom was glad because at a very young age …I’m already thinking about those things … she was not aware that the business I will be putting up will be a small convenient store just inside the house (hahaha!). I thought of this venture because being the youngest, I was always the one being asked to buy something on a nearby store…so to get rid of that task and at the same time to practice my selling skills– I put up my “Mimi sari sari store” right inside our doorstep (good idea huh!)…this is the least that I can do to fulfill my dreams at that time since we are living in an apartment on the third floor, so there’s no way for me to sell my stuff on the outside world.

The more I think about that experience.. the more I feel Im meant to be an entrepreneur… Now that there are thousands of ways to promote and sell your products…its not too long before I decide open to up mine (hopefully). Before, I thought having a business that will enable you to sell products online is a complicated task…but nowadays there are certain tools and softwares that will help us get started, and no better way to have a jumpstart than to partner with Ashop.

Ashop is an affordable ecommerce software that can help entrepreneurs sell their products online. It is web based so no installation required (good for internet novice like me! Haha!). Looking at their portfolio, I am 100% sure that my online business will hit the market with this shopping cart software because of the ways they intend to help their clients.

Here are the six (out of a hundred) advantages of having Ashop as your partner in business:

  • AFFORDABLE - You don’t need to spend thousands for such a wonderful tool…it has low monthly fees and definitely no fixed terms of contracts. A good investment indeed!
  • EASY - it is web based and there are step by step instructions on how to set that up, there is no HTML or programming knowledge required so an absolute beginner can run the most professional shopping cart
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - this is a partnership, they will not leave you alone on your business venture. This is not just an e-commerce software, it’s a full service!
  • GET FOUND ON SEARCH ENGINE- Its shopping cart software has an organic coding structure to keep your stores ranking with the best possible results.
  • CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS - there are no templates so you could customize your own design makes sure you create a personalized look you need
  • TOTAL SOLUTION - Securely hosted, free emails, 128 bit SSL checkout security, design services, full fraud alerts and web promotion services (do I need to saymore?)
Build an online store now! Experience Ashop and experience how to increase online sales by a thousandfold! Good Luck!




No comments: