Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Adventure with Smorty


Friends, this is it!



I am finally disclosing the source of my busy days lately. I now do blog for money…I finally joined Smorty!



To give you a brief description about what Smorty is... it is basically a service connecting advertisers to bloggers. It’s a simple way for you to earn money while writing about the things you love at the same time. I tried joining just to test the water but to my surprise, about 3 days after I submitted my blog, they already sent me an email informing me that my blog has been approved! Is’nt it great? I thought I have to wait for about a week or two before I could receive a response from them but they proved me wrong. Not just that, they already gave me 6 new tasks (posting jobs) with payment ranges from $6 up to $12… which means I can now post my entry, submit it for approval…and wait for the payment on my Paypal account! Having this kind of opportunity to get paid to blog is such a wonderful thing. Imagine, sitting there in the comfort of your home, just giving out your opinions about a certain product or services of an advertiser is a very brilliant way to earn extra few bucks.


Blog advertising is a fast and sure way of increasing consumers awareness of a certain product or services an advertiser offers, no wonder its such a big hit in internet industry nowadays (good for us!). So if you want to earn and you feel expressing your own opinion is not a hard thing to do...then go ahead and get paid by blogging now!




No comments: