Sunday, November 18, 2007

A New Me...


Its so nice to have my life back...ive been in quarantine (what a word to describe it!) for almost 3 years and its good to know im back in the sense na I again gave myself a chance to socialize, go out on a gimik with friends again and just take time to love myself more....Ive realized im not getting any younger, I might not be able to do this 2 to 3 years from now. Pero syempre, I want to do those things in moderation lang...partying, going out on gimiks with friends and going to the parlor more often is a good start.


I had my nails done a while ago at a beauty salon near our place. Grabe, antagal namin sa footspa, 2 hours ata yun! hahaha...the lady asked me when was the last time I had this service, and I said "last year pa ata yun..." I can almost hear her say "kaya pala ganito kakapal ang kalyo eh". Hay! What can I do miss? Masyado ako nagconcentrate sa lovelife...sa career...sa future...nakalimutan ko na ang sarili ko...(wow me ganun pa!)

Then I had my pedicure and manicure done, ang sarap uling matanggal ang excess ingrone sa paa (hahahaha), I am planning to have a hair spa din kanina sana but sobrang nangalay nako sa 3 hour stay ko dun so ive decided tomorrow ko nalang sya papaayos. Its such a relief talaga. For three long years, Ive been thinking of what should we do to have this and that....how can we invest in this and that...how much does it cost for us to buy this and that...that I overlook things that should be given much priority...myself.

Ill make things in order...hmmm..unahin ko nga muna tong bag ko...
--->ang gulo gulo....theres my organizer, sign pen, wallet, sunglasses...etc. ang dami kong dala everyday sa office, sometimes i dont get to use all of them yet if I dont have even one in my bag ...i feel im incomplete. kinda weird. Well I think its hard to change things in which im already used to since its already on my system...hmmm...I know it will be a tough thing to do, sanay nako sa mga routines ko then bigla bigla iibahin?If organizing my things is just a heavy task to do this time, pano pa kaya yung ibang bagay na mas complex? esep esep.

Ill park my thoughts about it for now...Ill just write another entry about it on my blog.

Anyway, Im so happy that my "sideline" is slowly working for me...Someone offered me a job for $5 - hahaha, php 250 rin yun more or less...sana mag tuloy tuloy. Im not so sure if I can disclose it here but siguro in time, if I already know the ins and outs of it...Ill share it with you as well. I dont want to give you info's na im still not so sure will work.

Thanks friends for always looking into my blog and reading it kahit minsan nonsense na pinagsasasabi ko. This is just a way for me to share my life to people who knows me and for them to be able to see the lessons ive learned on my journey. Sana me napupulot kayo kahit papano. Thank you thank you thank you so much.... Im planning to have a more diverse postings in the future...Ill find time for that. Sa ngayon, bit by bit info muna just to maintain this. Will keep you posted. Ciao!

No comments: