Monday, January 28, 2008

try online billiards now!

One sport that our country loves to play (besides boxing) is billiards. It's a very familiar sport here in Manila that I think in every corner of the streets here - you'll find at least one billiard hall. I myself was once addicted to it when my boyfriend taught me how the game works and gave me tips and strategies on how to win the game. Time flies especially if you are enjoying what you do...and since I am also a working professional - in as much as I want to play that game everyday - I can't because of some other obligations.

Good thing, I was able to know about a site that will enable us, billiard lovers to play billiard online! Here at billiardmagic.com - we can now play billiards at the comfort of our home even without a billiard table! Here you can you can choose to open a real money account, or a play money account - that depends upon you. If you are just a beginner with this kind of set up - you could start with a play money account, and get some practice, before you move on to playing for real cash. You have an option to play 8-Ball Pool or 9-Ball Pool depends upon your preference.

They also offer billiard tournaments that gives you the chance to play against a wide range of skilled opponents all over the world! Check on it out and see how easy it is to play billiard online now!

No comments: