Sunday, January 27, 2008

Coffe Prince...

Lately ive found myself hooked up to another television series on dvd! From Jewel in the Palace in 2006 to Prison Break in 2007 to Coffee Prince this year! I like the style of the Director and the concept of having a pretty lady being mistaken as a boy because of her hair and the way she moves. It's definitely a "feel good" type of movie... I was also fascinated on how Koreans dress and decorate their houses. The food seems soo delicious - or maybe the main actress made it seem to look like it. I believe the entire series will last for 17 episodes...and i'm still on the 5th episode... a loong way to go but I'm enjoying it. I can't wait to see Go Eun Chan (the female main cast) show off her true beauty wearing a girl's dress. I highly recommend this series to anyone who wants to be happy and wants to see beautiful sceneries in Korea. Enjoy!

No comments: