Sunday, January 27, 2008

i need a vacation...

I really want to go on vacation...not just a simple out of town vacation...but this time I want to travel abroad. yeah you heard that right....I want to explore the other side of the equator and I want to experience having a glimpse of what other race are doing for a living...I want to experience snow in the US...I want to see the ever famous Sentosea Park my sister is bragging about in Singapore...I want to eat spaghetti in the heart of Vienna...hay, whenever I think of this dream of mine...it always urges me to surf the net and check how much money do I need to have just to make it come true....

Checked on a number of travel sites before - after cheking on how much it will cost me for fare, hotel accomodations and travel expenses made me feel I will never be able to make it happen...upon learning how long it will take for me to earn such amount makes me feel miserable and incapable... I think with the amount of money I need to earn and save...it will take me 5 years to book my hotel reservations...


Good thing, I gave it another try...surfed and whala! Found a cool site providing "wanna be" tourist like several options that will enable me to have my dream vacation. This site is www.hotelreservations.com! The site provides its clients vacation packages that will suit your budget and assures that your stay will be one of the most memorable vacation you'll ever had. It's guaranteed lowest rates especially in Hotels, Motels and Resorts bookings and was considered the most competitive rates in the market today. Try checking on their site and find a number of Hotel Discounts they offer in wherever cities you want to explore all over the world. Their Special Internet Rate reservations booked through Interactive Affiliate Network are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. They are so sure about it and just in case you were able to find a lower rate elsewhere, you can just contact them and they (most of the time) provides counter offer if possible. What a great service!

For those who does'nt want to think anymore on how much more they need to spend for fares in going to and fro from one destination to the other - they offer vacation packages that includes flight , hotel and car rental. It's also possible for you to have just one or two of those options as well - you're the boss! Just provide them with the information they needed and they will be the one to do the calculations for you. cool! You need not worry if your pocket money is enough as the site already pre calculated how much you need to spend on the trip. So for hassle free...worry free...safe and affordable trip to anywhere in the world...come visit www.hotelreservations.com now!


1 comment:

Filipina Ini said...

Hello dear! Wow! Many plans ah.. Just e-mail me before you go here in Europe.. We may meet and as you said, you might have been my long lost tita..hehehe.. Ummmm.. spaghetti is not so good. I do suggest you go for "fussili" or "rigatoni"... mas masarap..