Thursday, January 24, 2008

Engagement rings at its finest...

Remember what i posted on my previous blog that i already want to get married this year...im dead serious about it. I hope this year would be the year me and my fiance are waiting for so long. I know wedding preparations is such a tedious task but of course...to avoid this - we should plan ahead....and the first thing we need to buy is our engagement ring.


Found a great site for couples who are looking for the perfect engagement ring at jamesallen.com. In this site will you see hundreds of different engagement rings to choose from depending on your choice of design and budget. What's good about this site is it allows you to design and customize your own ring! It gives you a step by step information on how to go about it and even gives out tips and suggestions on how to create the perfect ring that would match yours and your fiance's personality. If I were to design an engagement ring for myself... I want it to be simple with Velvety blue sapphires on the side that showcase a center diamond that makes it pop with color . Diamonds really makes me crazy!

By the way, the site offers a wide variety of ring designs and most are available only through James Allen. So before buying a ring - wedding rings , anniversary rings or whatever ring you can think of..remember to check on James Allen Jewelry Collection first through jamesallen.com

No comments: