Friday, January 18, 2008

i miss empoy




i miss my nephew emerson, nicknamed empoy, especially now that i saw his picture in my organizer. although he is a son of my not so favorite brother kuya elmer - i feel that there's a certain connection between us that surpasses all boundaries. empoy's mother abandoned him and left him with no one but his father who is jobless at that time who's only hope is the compassion and forgiveness of his mother ... why forgiveness? think of anything a son can do to make his mother angry - my kuya have done all of that. but still our mother, having a heart of a true Christian - forgave him inspite and despite of everything...




if i married someone last year and got pregnant, my son would be as old as empoy...maybe thats the reason i love him so much. i hope to see him next week. i cant wait.

No comments: