Thursday, December 06, 2007

Update update!


Im soooo sleepy! Came from work (i work in a call center, shift is from 9pm to 6am) and went straight to my own little corner of the house where my best buddy (my computer, that is!) is located and as soon as I saw the layout of my blog, I finally realized...I really miss blogging. I mean yeah, I know I always update my blog but its really different when I can speak up my mind and just pour out my heart in what I write without the pressure of time. I hope I could update this on my restday...but my eyes are too heavy now. I need to sleep...God bless us all!


ps:
btw--->

--- i was able to chat with malen, ruth and haycee through ym a while ago.
thanks Lhen and Ruth for the tips about the chorva ok? love you both.
Haycee! your secrets are safe with me... i miss you nak!


No comments: