Sunday, December 23, 2007

emotera.com is now live!


Emotera.com is now out! thanks Malen for the support and Ruthie for persuading me to get my own domain, thanks also Reyna Elena for posting the very first comment though it still does'nt have so much entries in it... all your help is very much appreciated.



I've decided to have my own website (still hosted by blogspot though), and i intend to put in my everyday battle against being overweight. For the past 3 years I've been struggling with losing this thousands of fat cells in my body and somehow having a site that would allow me to "speak" my mind and help me monitor my progress is a great idea...
I hope you join me in this journey of overcoming my weaknesses and reviving back my old self....

Cheers everyone!


1 comment:

Black_Mamba said...

Hello Emotera!

Lahat ata ng babae ata problema yang lekat na fat cells na yan. Nagpipigil na nga ako sa kakakain lalo ngayong holiday season pero masarap talaga kaya ibigay ang hilig. Kalimutan mo muna yang diet diet na yan hehe........

Wishing you A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

May God bless you and your family this holiday season and always.

Ivy :)