Saturday, December 15, 2007

Life gets better and better...


My coach gave me a very good news a while ago...I cant disclose it as of this time but I'm so grateful that my hard work have been paid off. I can't elaborate on this as of the moment because I still does'nt have the papers but God indeed is giving us tons of things to smile about...I now know that whatever your heart desires will be given to you iif you have the right motives. May everyone know that if God is the one taking over your life...nothing is impossible! God bless everyone!

2 comments:

reyna elena said...

Hey familiar tong blog na to! hahaha! Nadapa na yata ako dito noon!

Ei! Nanga-ngapitbahay lang after my national public humiliation!!! hahaha

Black_Mamba said...

Kahit di mo sabihin, parang alam ko na ata ang tinutumbok mo lol.........

Nothing is indeed impossible with God.

Congrats!!!!