Thursday, December 27, 2007

HOLIDAY WORK



Instead of me enjoying the Christmas holiday vacation...here I am stuck infront of my pc - doing tons of review work. I'm grateful that God is giving me a lot of opportunities to earn extra income especially for the holiday season.
I have a lot of pending tasks but unfortunately, sad to say, I still beginning to lose hope.. But I know that everything will run smoothly come 2008. I think God is making this thing happen so I can still have extra money was'nt able to get my EON card from Unionbank, how am I suppose to withdraw my hard earned money? I'mfor the new year...he is making ways so I can't withdraw that money this time - in that way, I will not splurge into the Christmas shopping rush. ok ok, God - I submit to your plans, but promise me ha - come 2008 you'll gonna give it to me na? hehehe.


Thank you Lord for a very wonderful 2007! Looking forward for 2008 full of blessings multiplied by a hundred fold! Amen!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ay naku Mimi! Bat ang tagal nman nyang Unioncard mo?

Nakuha na namin yung sa amin, after 5 days lang....hmmmm....follow-up kaya?
San bang branch mo dapat ipaclaim? Nakakainis naman yun...

Basta treat ha! Pag nakuha mo yung pera mo! Yahoo!

Take care and see you in January!