Monday, December 24, 2007

Coke Zero for everyone!



Coke has always been my favorite drink since I was a child. Maybe the fact that mom used to let me drink coke since I was 2 years old made me love it so much. Till now I still drink it mostly after lunch (its best to have lunch with an ice cold coca cola!) – but since I’m really controlling my weight these past few days, I opt to have Coke zero – same real taste now with zero sugar and zero calories! As we all know, drinking softdrinks is one of the contributors why most people are overweight. Now, with products such as that on the market, dieting is not so much of a burden especially for a softdrink addict like me!

Being a serious dieter, I tend to research on those foods and drinks I put into my mouth… and when I've tried checking on Coke zero on the net – I’ve come across their interesting ad campaign entitled “Life as it should be” – here they have put in some old black and white film clips that will enable their viewers to manipulate and alter for their own pleasure. You can make your own film through it and send it to your family and friends! After making your own masterpiece, you could also compete with other moviemaker in getting the highest approved rating.

Enjoy ice cold Coke Zero while doing some video clips - a great way to spend the day...




No comments: