Monday, December 17, 2007

Pending tasks...


I have tons of pending tasks but I can't find time and the drive to even start doing it...most likely the reason why I've been so lazy this past few days is because I was sooo disappointed with my EON card application which I need for me to encash my paypal savings account. I enrolled through the net and picked UNIONBANK Cubao as my host bank because its just one ride away from our house - not knowing there are a total of four UNIONBANK branches in Cubao. I followed it up and inquired about in their four branches (meaning spending 20 of my precious celphone minutes!) but was'nt able to have a clear information as to when will I recive it. Its been 3 weeks and till now I still was'nt able to get my hard earned money from blogging! Maybe once I already got hold of it...everything will be back to normal (hopefully). I just hope before my tasks expires, I already have the card.

By the way, two of my bestbuddies (sounds like teletubbies?) in college , Ruth and Malen spent the whole day in our humble house last Sunday...will tell you the whole wacky story and will post some pictures and a video (scandal?hahaha) of our famous dance number next time...oh no! For now, I need to rest na, just came from a very busy shift last night. Ciao!



No comments: