Saturday, September 01, 2007


CHaNge Is Inevitable...

I dont know, but last week was a week of realization...grabe, andaming nangyari sa office na parang i dont know if that should be scared or should be challenged. But one thing I know and i have learned from this experience....IM PROUD I AM WITH CONVERGYS! I dont know how long will i stay with this company but my goail is to be with it for the next 5 more years. If God still have a plan for me other than that so be it, but if I will be asked as of the moment...I wont leave.I mean i had 3 jobs in the past and dito lang talaga ako nachallenge ng todo not to mention the salary which is something na i didnt expect na inooffer nila. I dont have any complaint but with the "change" that will take place on September...i dont know how my system would respond. sobrang kabado...

By the way, its my off. I (with Ice and Gherj and Khim) went to Emerald avenue and we intend to have a food trip since its still very early (around 6 am) and since off naman namin tonight eh we might as well enjoy early morning with each other. I bought chocolate cake and a rice meal lang though I really want to eat steamed crab kaso wala naman kaming table so yun nakontento na lang ako sa rice in a box na i can eat while standing. Nagkayayaan magpunta sa greenhills kaso bangag na me ng 8am...weve decided next week na lang.


Ayun, I asked jojo not to come to work today...im so happy he actually granted my wish. I want to be with him the whole day...I plan to buy him a shoes since there is a mall wide sale at Robinsons kaso nakatulog naman ako from 11am to 6 pm...nagkatamaran na rin... Kaya eto im stucked with my pc and having a great time chatting with my good friend jc.


were planning to go to sm centerpoint maya ni jojo...will buy some neccessities for the house...and with regards to the event that almost shook my faith with cvg...ill just update you next week. For now, yun muna ang chicka....


"CHANGE IS INEVITABLE AND CHANGE IS NEVER EASY"...yan ang motto ko this week...but its on a positive note. Sana I can face all the challenges that will come my way....kaya natin to mga kabagang! ciao!








No comments: