Sunday, September 02, 2007

cHeAp fiNds...

Ang aga ko gumising!
I cant believe it, 2:30 am...wow! Gusto ko talagang sulitin ang off ko. Walang magandang palabas sa cable so surf mood ulit. Hay my pc is now my bestfriend...no more boring days because of it. Before whenever I was left alone in the house...tulog lang most of the time. But now, im contented na with 5-6 hrs sleep. i wonder why...hmmmm....

Well I took a nap din naman after running out of ideas on what to look on YOUTUBE...mga 4:30 am sya and yun na nagising at 6:30 am.Had a quick breakfast and asked jojo to accompany me sa pinakamurang chiangge sa Pilipinas...DIVI.


Sobra andaming mabibili...actually before we go there I already know what to buy...a slacks (kasi semi casual na kami) and a nice sandal that would match it. I even wrote down a list ng mga priority kong bibilhin but i dont know, maybe when youre sorrounded with so many things na you cant imagine how cheap lang pala mabibili nun, di mo magawang magbudget.




We cam
e at DIVI at around 9 am, most of the stores sa mall - sarado pa. So ikot ikot muna sa labas, found this stall that mostly sells Korean products and found this face powder and lipstick. it just cost me php 170.


I also bought this cute organizer...grabe I fell in love with in nung pagkakita ko pa lang sa kanya...





...then on that same stall me part na solely for accessories lang, and namakyaw ako ng hikaw...very cheap niya kasi, i bought it for php30 each.



Then nung nag-open na yung mall ayun na...parang suddenly nawala na ako sa katinuan ko (laughs)...i bought a bag, a nice sandals, a cute purse, a jacket etc. then si jojo binilhan ko ng medyas...yun lang sa kanya, medyas lang. Ganun talaga yung bf kong yun, di mahilig sa mga cheap hahaha!!!

Well thats it, I bought dvds din and at around 12mn Ive watched High School musical while im doing this blog (recommended by vaklur jc) ...these are what keeps me busy nowadays...with dvd and my pc...buo na ang araw ko. =)










1 comment:

Lena said...

wahahaha...ORGANIZER..mimi indeed! miss ko na ang lipistik at diary mo. labyu mi..dalaw ka naman sa blog ko...