Sunday, August 26, 2007


SUNDAY

Well its a Sunday again...my off! Masaya sana kaso I feel like routinary na siya...its like this is the same thing I did last Sunday, on the Sunday before that...every Sunday. I want to do something new for a change....



I woke up at 4 am exactly the same time I woke up last Sunday. Turned on my pc and chatted with JC for almost 3 hrs. hehehe, thank you friend!( yun naman eh diko nireregret noh) then I checked my friendster, multiply,my email account etc...checked the newest video clip from youtube and then watched dvd almost the whole afternoon (rush hour 3 and CAPTIVITY-katakot tong second friends). sooo boring, I wanna spice up my restday. Maybe the reason I feel like this is because I am guilty of not going to church every Sunday. I remember the last time I went to church was 4 years ago. I mean once in a while I go to Catholic Church and every Sunday I watch JIL's preaching at channel 7 but I want to experience again being touched by the holy spirit by attending the Sunday Worship service. I again want to feel that I am really close to HIM. Maybe what I need to have is enough determination and consistency to be able to feel it again. I want to go back to my old church in Quezon City but I dont want to be asked over and over again why I left. I dont want to say the same story to each and every person I know at that church who wants to know the reason behind my disappearance....i think its too personal. As of the moment Im on the process of searching a real church who will take care of my spiritual side. Hopefully God will lead me to it.

Lord, I know I have so many shortcomings and I know that sometimes I dont put you in my no. 1 priority, but you said that You are the God of second chances...I want to take my second chance again Lord, please strengthen my faith so i can serve you better. Please let me have the fire to be with you and to worship you always. I know the first step is always the hardest but I know after I put my one foot forward, youll help me go on with my journey....





No comments: