Tuesday, September 25, 2007

mY nEw baBy...


I finally had the chance to hold her in my arms...i know that someday this very special moment will come, its invevitable. I know that the more you want to want it, the more you'll do everything and you'll strive to the maximum of your ability to get it . I know life will be happier now that i have her. I promise to keep her, treasure her, and care for her more than anything else...i love you my baby...thanks for coming into my life....you may not be the most beautiful but you complete me..im proud to tell the world that im your mother and youre my baby.
... I love you my new 7mp digicam...promise ill keep you until i already have the money to buy a new and improved one....but for now, lets go out and explore so that everyone who reads this blog will see my world through your eyes...





No comments: