Saturday, September 15, 2007

Torn...

I received a text message from my mother this morning..."kung gusto mo pa akong makita ng buhay, puntahan moko sa bahay ngayon" - i admit sometimes my mom is a "drama queen" (daughter knows best about her mom diba) but this time, i burst into tears... knowing maybe my mom is just making it up just to force me to go back to our old house in montalban like what she did before. This time just thinking one day, my mom might go to somewhere far from here in which she is required to travel alone...makes me think to go back to montalban and spend every single day of my life with the person who gave me life and who made me the person i am right now...my mother.


Well what can i say about my mom? The more i tink about it, the more i understand how my personality was mold just like hers, she is so funny - i remember when she was still working at uerm - she is always the emcee of their Christmas party because of the way she manages to make each one laugh.I finally realized where my sense of humor came from, we both love seeing other people happy She is also so kuripot and like me she prefers "quantity than quality" and i may say she is the real "ukay ukay queen", she actually have a room filled with stuff and clothes she bought from ukay ukay...pero in fairness, she makes it looks expensive because of some alterations...she also doesnt know how to cook, the only dish she can cook with eyes close is pinakbet being a true blue Ilocana. She might now be lucky with her previous "love interests" (haha) but she is very lucky to have 4 beautiful children who loves her so much.

Ill be going home tomorrow after having the realization that my time with my mother is so limited. Ill make the most out of it I promise and from now on...mom will be my best priority. Mababaw lang naman si mama...kfc bucket lang katapat ng tampo nyan (mom's fave is kfc chix). Love you mama, i may not say it everyday but you are always in my prayers and I love you so much...more than anything else in the world....




"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie..."
~Tenneva Jordan



3 comments:

Lena said...

i love you too mamu. mi, minsan sama mo kami sa montalban, just like b4..nun overnyt tayo..ha

labyu.misyu!

myles said...

will do len! ayan marunong nako sumagot sa comment...hehehehe.

xenxa na for the 2nd time napostponed na naman bonding natin ha... basta dina ko promise, ill just gonna surprise you...hehe.

misyu too!

ruthie said...

ay balik na naman ako sa sirkulasyones! hehehee!

oks lang yun Mi...

miss ko na rin ang mga loving comments ni Mamu tuloy hehehehe...

Overnyt tayo sa Montalban...like what Malen said...