Wednesday, September 12, 2007

pRISon BreAk


For about a week now, I keep on thinking about how was I able to know about Prison Break...the series that keeps me on my bed for almost a week now with my portable dvd...and i suddenly remembered na yeah - it was from Malen and Syana when we had a conference chat about a month ago. As I recall Malen said she was so excited that Prison Break 2 is now showing...I thought its a new movie or something but she said that it was a series..hmm..still doesnt ring a bell! So i just let them discuss about it while i check my blog - im not interested anyway. But its been a talk of the town in the office as well...so when I had the chance to borrow a dvd from my friend and saw na she do have prison break part 1 and 2 - yun na lang hiniram ko...and i never regret it. Grabe talaga, since Jewel in the Palace - dito lang talaga ulit ako naaddict! Meaning instead of having 7 to 8 hrs of sleep everyday...mga 5 nalang because once naumpisahan mo yung isang episode...its so hard to stop yourself from jumping to the next one. haay! Also learned na its from fox tv pala yun...i wonder kung anong channel yun sa sky cable...

As of the moment, nasa episode 17 nako and one dvd has about 22 episodes with it. Good thing lagi kaming vgh - for 6 straight days na! so medyo nakakatulog narin ako ng maayos kahit papano. Well saw this video from you tube...and its a nice one.

Hopefully I would be able to finish the whole 22 episodes till tomorrow so i can start with season 2. Then alam ko na agad wats the next series na i would watch..."attic cat" or "full house" ...but im also thinking baka meron ding "marimar the series" - maganda din yun divah. wat dya tink? hahaha!



i love you Michael Scofield!!!!

6 comments:

JC said...

in fernes! hahahaha! ang ganda ng layout!

Lena said...

mimi!!!!! ako ang gf nyang si scofield. hehehe

sabi ko sayo maaadik ka jan eh...lahat halos naadik jan

myles said...

tnx jc! inggitera ang bakla!heheh

myles said...

malenskiii!!!

yeah, sabi ko na me feeling ako na ikaw ang gf niya eh...ok lang vakla i understand...hindi naman ako selosa eh, hahahaha!


i love you len!

ruthie said...

hoy mga kabit! ako ang misis ni Scofield!! hehehe

myles said...

yeah right ruth..remember: ang kay malen at ruthie ay kay mimi pa rin!
Hmp! love yah both!