Monday, February 25, 2008

the mommy tag


Angel of the Waters tagged me about 5 values I want to share my children as they grow up and here's my list:


1) I would like him to know God first...I'll do my best to let him know God at an early age. I'll make sure that his idea of God is someone he can talk to freely - without hesitation and a confidant.

2) He must know that he is fearfully and wonderfully made by God. Each person on earth is a unique creation and he should always put in mind how special he is in our eyes and in God's...so he should think and act as one.

3) He should live by principle God has set for all of us. God gave us ten commandments and all of these are written in God's book - the Bible. Hopefully, I would be able to be a living example to my child the importance of reading God's words.

4) See trials and difficulties as a necessity in life. Make him known that those things are made because without it - he will not be able to develop strength and endurance in this life. All things work together for good to those whose faith is in God and trials and make known to him that problems should be treated as opportunities to succeed for overcomers.

5) Share whatever blessing he have to those people in need. Be loving and compassionate to those people around him. Make them see God's love in his life and in that way - he would also be a blessing to others as he was to us.

The bible says "Teach a child in the way he should go and when he is old - he will not depart from it"...how we teach our child in the way of life and how we mold him at an early age would be an indication of how he will react to his environment and how he will handle difficulties in life. I hope every parent would know how important their roles are in molding such a wonderful creation....

Now I am tagging proud mommys Raquel , Darlene , Nora and Retchel.

No comments: