Thursday, February 21, 2008

lesson learned...

after buying a new computer - i seem to forgot about all other responsibilities I have. Been downloading this and that, uploading this and that, checking on a number of great sites on the net , been busy updating my other blogs - and i really became so excited on how happy this computer made me as it is a faster and more reliable companion than my previous one - that I forgot focusing my tasks. I began to explore everything this computer offers not realizing that my review opportunities are expiring one by one... The opportunity that helped me buy this device has been neglected.... being on the computer for practically 5 hours a day without doing nothing but upload, watch a movie, download e books made me forgot about the main reason why I bought this computer - to earn extra bucks at home reviewing sites "without interruption". 7 expired review opportunities could have earned me extra $70 that I could use to pay for my internet access and my phone bill...huhuhu.

now i'm ready to get back on the right track - lesson learned: PRIVILEDGES COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITIES - i think I won't sleep tonight to earn that back.... =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

visiting dear.. i do hope you send me nalang the link of the post you were referring to.. yung sa dignity sabi mo... di ko pa din mhagilap..hehehe

myles said...

hahaha! eto po yung link...hahaha,tnx for the effort maghanap nung dignity chorva na yun...kaso diko alam kung kilala mo si Jhun Lozada eh -http://www.emotera.com/2008/02/i-want-to-save-my-soul.html - salamat sa pagbisita as always =)

"i love philippines too said...
visiting dear.. i do hope you send me nalang the link of the post you were referring to.. yung sa dignity sabi mo... di ko pa din mhagilap..hehehe"