Thursday, February 14, 2008

fruit of perseverance...


i already received my first payment from reviewing sites amounting to php 12,000. After 2 months of blogging and reviewing different sites and answering tons of survey... i was able to reap the fruit of my perseverance! this kind of online transactions are true and accurate indeed. so if anyone of you is interested in making money just by blogging....click here and you'll know what i mean...

btw, i was able to purchase my 2nd computer. i was able to dispose my old one and im so happy that I am now able to do my online transactions without resetting the computer every now and then when it hangs up on me...the computer i purchased is not the most sophisticated one but im soooo happy that i was able to purchase it just because of spending about an hour of my time everyday for the past 2 months blogging and reviewing websites!

special thanks to joedel, marvin, ruthie and malen for all the support!

try joining the club now and pay that internet access of yours just by blogging...

btw, happy hearts day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis, i'm also here...thanks for the link. I'm gonna link up your two blogs on my personal blog and food blog. Thanks for linking my personal blog and i hope you will link my food blog, too! thank a lot sis!

myles said...

consider it done sis...tnx

churvah said...

hi..im interested..about how u make money..
mind to help me?

myles said...

surely sis, email me at myles@emotera.com and i'll teach you how. tnx

Filipina Ini said...

Wow! Your tip is intriguing If only I would not be busy these coming weeks, i'll really try... And by the way, I just pass by.. I am still looking for your post on dignity! lol!

myles said...

wahhh! lahat na ata ng blog ko nalibot mo! hahahaha! pero ok din yun sakin....hehehe. it is on my other blog - www.emotera.com. sige libutin mo pa ulit ang 8 blogs ko...hahahaha! tnx for visiting.

" I Love Philippines! said...
Wow! Your tip is intriguing If only I would not be busy these coming weeks, i'll really try... And by the way, I just pass by.. I am still looking for your post on dignity! lol!"

Anonymous said...

Hay naku! bruhing! hehehe.. ito na nga naman, lumilibot! heheeh

Uy favor, baka pwedi ka mag sign up in one site. I need votes kasi... hmmm.. just it.. ito lang ang info..

personal invitation link ko sayo para auto friends tau:

ttp://www.cosmotourist.com/myct/register/in/50aee9e2/t/

At ang entry ko for the contest na sana ma rate mo:

http://www.cosmotourist.com/travel-tip/42591/calabria/a-satisfying-dinner-at-la-fonte/

I hope magjoin ka at maupload mo din yang emotera image mo dito.. hehehe.. Thanks a lot if you will do.

myles said...

done na po...wow sosyal ka pala talaga...hehehe. friends na tayo ha... =)