Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogging and Friendship

I admit...I can't help it...the more I resist it - the more I cling to it. I don't know if I can get away from its charm but I'll sure try...Please pray for me everyone....I think it's like a disease that slowly pulling me down till the end...

I am addicted to VGH! yEAH you read it right... I've been signing up for VGH for almost 2 weeks now... though my mind informs me to resist myself from signing up for it - my heart over rules!
VGH which stands for VOLUNTARY GO HOME is a terminology usually used by call center professionals which simply means having the permission to go home earlier than their usual shift as the volume of calls are not so heavy. My shift usually starts at 10pm and ends at 7am but since VGH is allowed on the floor for almost 2 weeks now... i usually sign up for it though I don't have anything to do at the house and have completed at least 7 hours of sleep. We usually sign up for it at the beginning of our shift and usually after rendering at least 3 hrs of work - we are already given the license to go home. Who would'nt want that?! But of course, the company will only pay you for the number of hours you've worked. Which means..."pulubi sa katapusan nito"! (lol) But no regrets, I've been enjoying and devoting the rest of my time blogging and looking for any opportunities to earn online...and so far, I'm enjoying what I do.

By the way, as a token of my appreciation to my mentors in the blogging world - I would like to share this award to two of my coaches and teachers when it comes to blogging! They have been reminding me for the past couple of years (since 2004) to update my blog and always encourage me to keep this blog alive. There were even a time that I really lost my interest in blogging that I already forgot about what url to type to go there (good thing Ruthie still remember what it is). So after four years of blogging and putting my emotions into writing....i finally give back the honors to two of my bestest friends in the whole wide world...clap clap AND a lot of thank you's to my sisters ...



-thanks for always being there and for helping me revive back my passion to write - and of course by introducing mr. blogger to me =)





and of course along with this award is a personal appreciation for all the things you've done to my life....





HOPING FOR A HUNDRED MORE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP AND BLOGGING! cheers!


"Life without a friend is like death without a witness."
- Spanish Proverb


2 comments:

Filipina Ini said...

Wow Emotera! 2004? Sisiw pa lang pala ako noon...at sisiw pa din ngayon! lol!

I am reading your posts...interesting ksi, especially yung sunod nito...Am gonna comment there too actually..pampahaba/pamapalaki...lol

myles said...

hahaha! oo nga, ano ba yang mga review offers sakin puro pampalaki ng chorva. naloloka ako! hahahah!

"I Love Philippines! said...
Wow Emotera! 2004? Sisiw pa lang pala ako noon...at sisiw pa din ngayon! lol!
I am reading your posts...interesting ksi, especially yung sunod nito...Am gonna comment there too actually..pampahaba/pamapalaki...lol"