Friday, February 22, 2008

dream vacation

I've been working for almost 6 years now....and on those 6 years of my professional life - I never had any vacation that would last for a week. Sometimes, I'll ask for a vacation leave that would only last for 3 days and would just spend those time either on my relatives' place or just at home in the company of my ever reliable friend...my bed...sleeping all day, wondering if I there'll come a time I could able to spend my vacation elsewhere. Hopefully someday, the next time I ask for a vacation leave...it would be because I'm off to go somewhere outside of the country with nothing on my agenda but to relax, travel and just have fun!


With those things in mind, I tried checking the net hoping to find a website where I could find the best vacation package that will provide me with cheap fare flights (I want to enjoy my vacation without too much spending) and I was lucky as I was able to find one at lowfares.com! What's different about this site is that it's not really a travel agency - they act as a Yenta ( Yiddish term for matchmaker) between us (tourist) and different travel sites - giving us an option to get the flight that would best suit our needs, taste and budget . Comparing travel sites is what they're good at and they provide result in a flash! All you need to do is to select the travel destination of your choice, search for available trips, compare and buy from leading sites with a click!

So the next time my vacation leave will be granted, I definitely want to spend it to travel outside the country as now I know, getting my dream vacation need not expensive! I now know where to find a site that would provide me with cheap flights, cheap hotels, car rentals and vacation packages online - lowfares.com .

No comments: