Thursday, November 25, 2004

i lOVe my HusbAnd...sobra!


Yesterday we had a very touching conversation ... I was kind'a worried about what will happen to our future kasi. We went to the apartment that we'll gonna rent and its nice - just enough for the two of us and we are decided to get it. Suddenly, I felt a great fear inside - Fear of failure, insufficiency, uncertainty - all the fear that leads me to saying no to jojo. I know it hurts him a lot and he was so sad. He talked to me about it and he let me decide about what will happen next. He asked me if i am willing to go with him and give my 100% trust. But you Lord knows how I fear our life together. I fear we cant afford to live together and start a family at this stage in my life where so many changes occured, but he assured me that we can go on this life together. He just asked me to trust him completely and he will never let go of this relationship. He said he will be with me all the way, through all the smooth and rough roads. I thank you Lord for giving me such a patient and understanding boyfriend, I know that this too is your will for us. Lord, guide us. I trust you completely with my life. amen.

No comments: