Monday, November 22, 2004

It Seems Like A Dream....


I never thought things that I am only wishing before would come my way right now...everything seems to fit into my plans, doors are opening one after another. Lord, I thank you for a beautiful life.
Things came smoothly with regards to our business plan, we together with Jojo and the person in charge of the company food, had a meeting yesterday at Bacolod Inasal. It was such a great experience being the one in charge. I am surprised that all my requests and suggestions were granted. But Lord, help us in this new endeavor. I dont know what will happens but I pray that your loving hands will be the one holding this business. We will start next week, starting with a whooping 80 persons per day for agahan, meryenda, tanghalian, and dinner... Lord i know you will use people to make this business a success.

My intentions are good, i want to help my papa and mama - i want them to experience life away from scarcity - i hope through this
business venture of ours - we'll be able to attain that goal.


my resignation is fast approaching, i will definitely miss my friends - all the kalokohans of import department, they are persuading me to stay but i know that you are the one who gave me this opportunity with globe, i will not fear for you said in your words that you will be with me and you will show the way....

I will follow your will Lord, I hope you will be glorified in everything I do. amen.



No comments: