Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I dreamt about our marriage ....


Last night- i dreamt about my upcoming marriage with Jojo, its kind'a scary. I dont know why
I felt that way, it seems so real! In my dream, I am asking my Kuya Elmer about Jojo's
whereabouts - and he said he does'nt know. then Jojo suddenly appeared as if he was trying to
surprise me. I dont know whats the meaning of that, can it be that when I felt Jojo was not around to support me - He was there all along? Just when I thought I was alone, Jojo was there
beside me. I am not sure, the only certain thing I know right now is that I love Jojo so much and I hope our present situation will change eventually...my life as of the moment is like a big wheel.
changing directions from time to time, this is indeed the turning point of my life where God gave me so much challenges and victories along the way.


I miss my friends, I just gave a message to one of my bestfriends that I already have a blogger.
Just to let them know that I miss the old times and I hope that they would be a part of this major change in my life.

By the way, the company already hired someone to replace me - i am training her right now. I dont know what to feel. I have'nt given my resignation yet but they already replaced me. hmp! but im not mad, i am not angry - its just so funny that i need to train the one wholl gonna replace me..hahahah!


1 comment:

Lena said...

hi mimi! miss you na
kelan ba tyo mag gi-girls night out??

hehe-promise mis yu na

swimmng na lang tayo tapos stay lang senyo

tsaka kain ng madami

hehehhe

love na love mo si jojo ha...i'm hapi for you

wag ka papaksal ng wala kame - para nman maging ABAY me khit once lang

i wish you all the best things in life. God bless you and jojo. pkilala mo yan para makaliskisan namen ni ruty -- whahahaha