Monday, December 06, 2004

A Big Leap of Faith

We started yesterday, I bought some sopas and spaghetti in the office, at first I am kind'a worried that they may dislike the taste because I have'nt tasted it yet...But praise God, they liked it. Many people are asking for it and they said they will order again tomorrow. Ubos lahat ng tinda ko Lord, and we earned P90 just for agahan, Im planning to do it tomorrow as many people assured me that they will buy. I was kind'a overwhelmed. I dont mind what they think about me but this experience brought our the "entrepreneur" inside me. I am very happy. Jojo came to the house at cubao at about 7 am , sooo early and he accompanied me up to my office. It was so sweet. After that he went to see an apartment that he inquired about at Mandaluyong, the whole day he is busy fixing things for us. I am so blessed to have a very sweet, loving and thoughtful husband, He had my organizer with him, and when I opened it...I saw a letter in one page of it...and I was stunned when I read it. It was not just an ordinary letter but it is a letter full of love, understanding and assurance that everything will be ok. He said that he will be the one in charge and he said that he will never ever let me go back to my mother. He wants me to be with him forever. I love you Lord, I dont deserve this but You God gave me so much. Please help me serve you...give me the urge to go back to the church. I miss you so much Jesus, I want to be with you always, sometimes i feel like giving up but you are the one who gives me encouragement and faith to go on....thank you Lord. amen.



No comments: