Thursday, August 16, 2007

What A Thursday !


It has been a good day for me, I saw my stats and im doing great, I hope I would be able to pass my metrics this month so I can have my P4P (Pay 4 Performance) next month and QPB (Quarterly Pay Bonus) next quarter. Recently I realized I can have an exta money by just performing well in the office.


heres some of the things that happened to my this day...

-jojo came home at about 6:45 pm
-bought siopao and cheezedog @ 7-11 and had our quick dinner at the bus on our way to the office
-cvg at 8:05 pm and immediately had a cup of coffee...dont know though i had 8 1/2 hrs sleep i still feel sleepy grabe!
-had an argument with a tier 1 agent because he's transferring the call to me without even troubleshooting! (lecheng mga indiyano!)hmp!
-coach told me my running scorecard is passing (yehey!)
-were on top 4 best team last July! Kudos Chrisspy Kremes!!! Seafood Island ulit!
-went home, had a chat with Gherj na nangokray ng status ko sa yahoo messenger (hehehe) and Jc...Jc is in senti mode hahaha! Planned of having a reunion on our house next week. Bata Jc promise mo sayo sanmig ha! hehe
-checked on the site joedel is telling me about his sideline...hmmm...actually thats the main reason why I bought my pc. JOedel said he is earning reasonably high amount of money just by blogging...Joe you promised youll gonna teach me ha! thanks!
-and lastly updated my blog before I go to sleep. Malen thanks for the comment! I intend to submit an entry a day from now on....kung di ako antukin (yun lang!)
-watch "Bahala si Bitag" while doing my blog. I admire Ben Tulfo for being straight forward and grabe sobrang tapang! One of my favorite episodes is about the "fake dentist" and he actually bluntly asked the fake dentist if he used to be a "hippi" because of the way he dressed. He even checked on the dentists paraphernalia and he makes such comments na sobrang "straight forward".
-and I thanked the Lord for a wonderful day! Thank you Lord for leading me home safely everyday. till tomorrow friends! Will research muna for some blog site I can use to start with my new "raket". I heard theres an approaching typhoon again named "egay". I hope it wont be as terrifying as the previous ones. Ingat pagpasok guys gals...till tomorrow! ciao!


1 comment:

Lena said...

monetize your blog ba ito...mas maganda if you can have your own domain if you want to earn money while blogging

tsaka sobrang dami dapat ng traffic ng blog mo

uyyy, ano yun, sino yun ka reunioin mo...hmph..kita tayo soon

preferably sunday ha