Wednesday, August 15, 2007

IM BACK!

Im back on the blogging world! Hehe, thanks to my friend Ruthie who reminded me to update it...Grabe its been almost a year na since I last updated my this. I dont know, maybe I lost my interest in blogging because it will just remind me of the past....past that I dont want to remember anymore...and one of them is my bestfriends death....


But life must go on, I know that Divine is very happy wherever she is...


Anyway Im enjoying my shift now, Im working from 8:30 pm to 5:30 am. Tulog pa ang mga amerikano ng mga panayong yun kaya di masyadong kyowing...sweldo kahapon kaya medyo masaya rin ang mood sa office kanina, natatawa nga ako parang lahat nakangiti at walang masyadong irate tech kagabi.

I came home at about 6:30 na, walang traffic because all classes were suspended for high school and college level and one more good thing is that nung pag uwi ko kaninang madaling araw...its soooo malamig. Nakatulog nga ata ako sa gliner. Its such a wonderful day and I hope all the days to come will be as beautiful as this day or even better.

I had the chance to chat with my kuya edwin and he asked me to help him sell his van, anyone interested just email me at melaniesabile@yahoo.com...ill try to post it in ebay as well if i have time. Heres the specs (specs?) or description of the van:

Model is 1998 .L300 Exceed Mitsubishi. WCZ 265 plate number. With Mags ng Mitsubishi Adventure, Pioneer Stereo, with Khaos Fuel Saver gadget

starting price is at 300k - almost new because well kept. I have been a living testimony (huh?) kung gano kasmooth ang takbo nito coz ilang beses nako nakatulog sa van na ito habang on the road.

well thats all for now. I hope through this, my friends will be able to know what is happening in my life now kahit di ko sila masyadong nakakasama. Its almost 9:30 am...im soooo sleeppyyyy na! Will continue tomorrow...ciao!

2 comments:

Lena said...

welcome beck!

i'm soooo hapi at nag paparamdam ka na

labyu mimi...misyu!

check me out here

chuvaness.wordpress.com

ruthie said...

MIMI!
MIMI!
MIMI!
MIMI!
MIMI!
MIMI!
MIMI!
MIMI!
MIMI!

So so happy at nagupdate ka naman!
hahaha! Gamitin mo ang powers mo sa HTML! Edit, update your template! YAHOO!!!

Ingats parati! I'll make you an admin dun sa HAWKFILES...I just need that HAWKFILES para machange ang layout...Take care!

Miss yah! Lav yah!

ako dito-- angelofthewaters.blogspot.com