Sunday, December 26, 2004



A fAmilY of mY OwN

I am very thankful Lord for this wonderful gift you have given me this Christmas... a family of my own. It is such a wonderful experience, I have never imagined that I would be as happy as I am right now. Everyday with Jojo, Im learning new things, I am so blessed to have a Godly husband in Jojo.

Last December 24th, I went to my work. I need to go because noone's gonna do the job tasked for me that day, Jojo fetched me and we went straight to megamall. We bought gifts for my pamangkins and pinsans. We went home to eat and I wrapped all the gifts. At about 9pm, we were ready to go to Montalban because we promised mama that we will be celebrating christmas with her. Jojo bought a cake and off we go to our home. (on our way home, the driver said a jeepney clashed in the mountain on their way down to litex).I asked God mama is safe.

Praise God, mama is safe. When she opened the door for us, she said that Kuya Boyet is inside (he's my drug addict cousin' phew!) Mama is so dismayed but we just assured her that we will not leave her, besides Kuya Edwin is coming also. No need to worry. Kuya edwin came at about 12 am and he brought KFC bucket meal for us. thank you Lord for this wonderful blessings. I love you and Happy Birthday, btw, Wawie called 2am and jojo answered the phone. I hope he would
find the love of his life.

Then on christmas day itself...we helped me, jojo and mama helped Kuya to transfer their things from Makati to Antipolo. Jojo was so tired but for me I know that he will do everything. I know mama want him for me because she told me so. I am so happy that Jojo has found me just when I felt it is the end of my rope already.

We spent overnight in Antipolo and on the afternoon of Dec 26th, we went to Liezl's place in Cubao. we ate so much that I almost vomit! phew! We are entertained by Alexis, Lord i pray you also give us a baby as cute and as loving as alexis coz Jojo is very fond of him.At about 4 pm, we went to Ate Ems place in Munoz. It was like a family reunion with Jojo. It's like formally, I am introducing my husband to them. What a nice feeling.For two nights, I wasnt able to kiss Jojo because my Kuya is so conservative and Jojo does'nt like any bad comments if we will kiss, so we are just contented with occasional stare and holding hands. I think Jojo is sweeter that way.


Kuya Rony prepared sinigang in the evening and it is so tasty so I asked for a second round. We are laughing while eating because they are always teasing Jojo for being so shy.( actually he is not!) mama is so impressed with him because he is a gentleman and a true well mannered person. Ate ems called and say his hellos to jojo as well. We went to our home at about 8 pm and the first thing that we did after we locked our door is to hug and to kiss so deeply. I think its a nice practice, to delay gratification. It's much sweeter when we do that. We saw a vcd we borrowed from Kuya Ronnie "Ocean's Twelve".
But Jojo is sleepy already so off we go to bed. thank you for letting me experience this things. we love you Lord. amen!


















No comments: