Monday, December 13, 2004

this is it!!!

Me bahay na kami!!!

Grabe, I never imagined that this gonna happen in my life! We were blessed to have a studio type apartment in the heart of quezon city, I am so depressed that day. Galing kami sa bahay, we cooked lunch for mama and we went to my boarding house in Cubao also. I told him kung hindi kami makakahanap ng apartment today...ayoko na! I know its not the right words to say kasi i really want to be with him na...but nawalan na ako ng pag-asa na makakita ng maayos na apartment...but you answered God! On our way to my boarding house, an idea popped up on my mind - why not buy a newspaper to help us find our place, so we bought buy and sell and while walking - i read a part of it where they advertise apartments for rent. I come to look at a particular ad and it kind'a move me..maybe the phrase "convenient, fully furnished , newly paint" attracted me to ask Jojo to call it up. We had the chance to see a sarisari store that has a payphone and he immediately dialled the number on the ad. The lady said it is in 12th avenue, just a few blocks away from my present house. I thought it was located in a part of that avenue that is slum, but praise you Lord, it is a nice place. The landlady even lowered the price of the rent without us asking for it. It already have an tall lampshade, a cabinet, electric fan, a cute glass table and event a stove! wow! what can I ask for? I consider it as a blessing and a great favor from above! We immediately gave the downpayment and plan to move on the 19th of December, what a nice place for the two of us, just enough for us to start a family. It has a bathroom inside and one small room, I wonder when will we invite our friends over...I just love this day! I dont know what will happen but I know God will provide for us.

When we were already in my room, a great fear enveloped me. I dont know why but I began to realize the great responsibility that we will be facing if we hopped into this, the burden of paying the montly rent, the monthly electricity and water, our food expenses and how will be able to survive without a ref! and I asked Jojo if we can really surpass all these? I know that he is also uncertain and instead of words of assurance, i heard a voice of doubt as well so i freaked out!


I am sorry Lord, but I know Jojo is also pressured, I know he also needs words of strength and assurance from me as well. I know he will be a great husband, and I love him for being such a good one, Lord, pls guide our way... We are planning to have our civil wedding this February and our church wedding this September, help us in our plans Lord and never ever leave us through this journey were into. amen!

















1 comment:

Lena said...

hoy mimi!!

miss you

don't worry...God will provide all your needs

i hope that everything will be fine with you and jojo

sad lng kase di pa nmin nakaliskisan yan

see u soon