Monday, January 03, 2005

A FarEweLL....

i would definitely miss my friends here at maersk. weve been through a lot as in a lot! all the gimmicks and the chitchat in the office (even its not yet break)..all the kalokohans and the usual okrayan..all the usual morning routines we have! sabi nga nila "mi, wala nito sa globe!"...yeah, i know they are one of a kind and i will never again see such a happy group in other companies but here at maersk.
But i must move on, i know it would be tough but ive decided that i need to be
strong for my family. Ive already talked this over with jojo and I believe that God led the way for me so that ill be able to be in my present situation right now.
I may say I am happy and contented with the way things are flowing in my life...
when God closes a door he opens a hundreds of windows for you..


I forgot to say that after christmas (Dec 30th)..my two bestfriends Malen and Ruth went to our place. Jojo cooked chicken afritada for them. I am happy that they like Jojo for me. I remember when we were still in college, i would introduced to them my boyfriends and if one disagree...i would drop him off. hahaha, it makes me smile whenever I remember those times that we had during college days. I miss those...a lot! I pray God that nothings gonna change with my friendship with my two bestfriends for I intend to keep them in my life forever.


Lord, if it is your will ...pls grant my petitions this year...

1) to be married by September to Jojo at church
2) to trim down this extra 20 lbs that i have! asap!
3) to have a good job and a good working relationship with my co-employee at Globe.
4) to buy a refrigirator and a computer on february this year
5) to be able to have a canteen at the heart of ortigas center
6) business will boom this 2005!
...and many others that my heart longs for. Thank you for a beautiful 2004 and im looking forward for 2005 full of happy memories. amen











No comments: