Wednesday, July 21, 2004

"Love me for what I am..."

 
Of course I should'nt compare him with my ex-they are two different people...they have different ways of treating their girlfriends...but I cant help it, I used to be with the sweetest
person in the world...then suddenly- Im with someone I dont know if is really sincere..(well yeah, I should'nt doubt him), perhaps he's just not the "showy type", but Im beginning to get
bored. I just hope I can get away with this feeling...I talked to him last night, I know he is aware that we have a problem but still...he keeps on telling what happened to him in the office, he keeps on telling me how much he loves me...he is just putting an icing to the cake. Those sweet talks just adds up to my anger because he is not pointing to the real problem. I just hope on our

next talk, he will notice that I wanted more. I want him to feel deeper, I want him to search the
inner me. We cant go on like this...


No comments: