Friday, July 23, 2004

"...i must adjust"

If I want to change him...It must begin with me. I can'not change a person overnyt. One must give way, and in our case...it should be me. I talked to him yesterday and I asked for a cool off.
Of course it's not really what I want, but I need to say those things for him to realize that this is a serious matter, we really need to talk. I want him to know that I am getting bored with our relationship, that something must be done. I think I really want a tough guy, someone who can make me obey, someone who can tell me things that I should do and follow him as he instructed me. He must have the balls to tame me-and I can't see it in him. I know he always obey me because he loves me so much and he doesnt want to create a conflict between us. Many says Im very lucky to have the kindest boyfriend in the world..but in the back of my mind, am i?...

No comments: