Sunday, July 18, 2004

I Am Bored!

Perhaps there came a time in a man's life that you get bored in life...I mean those routinary activities you do wether in your work, in your hobbies...or perhaps in the totality of your life.
Everythings seems to be an event somehow had already came your way...maybe that's what I felt at those time...I felt bored, I felt I need an adventure and I thank God..he answered my call.
Everything was plain and simple till he came...he gave color to my world. It seems like he's singing everybody's favourite "Because of you" in a different melody and beat. But it was not that simple...I am the one who paved the way for this relationship. I feel I need to do something so that I can be happy in my life...and I proud to say, it pays to do the first step. Nobody else in the world can make you happy besides yourself....

No comments: