Sunday, July 25, 2004

" i KnoW it's Him"

We had the chance to talk last Friday, after our Webex meeting, I hurriedly dialled his number to know if he already came home-but i was frightened by the voice that answere, it's his ate. I really don't like her..maybe because of how he is treating him, she always want him to put down the phone whenever we had the chance to talk. So I just stayed at the internet cafe for an hour-
then my officemate called me up saying someone wants to talk to me..and only God knows how I felt I heard his voice. I love him, whoever he is...I love him. When he I saw him-I want to hug him tight and kiss him but instead he kissed me on the cheek, just a sweet pat on the cheek and I know immediately that he is not mad at all. How lucky am i to have known him-to have loved someone like him...We talked and from the tone of his voice-I know that he loves me so much that he is willing to change and I can never forget what he told me that night..
"I will do everything to make you happy...even if it means I have to change all that I am for you..." - I now know God blessed me with someone more that I asked for.

No comments: