Friday, March 21, 2008

Who Nose?

I am one of those millions of people who wants to have my nose improved (hahaha!). I am not gifted with a pointed nose, maybe because I am a Filipino - and unlike our Western counterparts who are gifted with sharp pointed nasal organ - having a "flat" nose is a normal thing. As I said on my previous post, beauty is in the eye of the beholder... so some would look at my nose as my asset and some would treat that as an ultimate liability and flaw. In any case, I love who I am. I am not a vain person and I am contented with what God has given me - but I would not deny that if given the chance and resources - I want to have my nose done. I once read an article about undergoing nasal surgery - it shows that you need to understand that your goal should be improvement rather than perfection in considering nasal surgery. I know although I am blogging about my willingness to undergo such procedure - I know I still need to rethink before undergoing such surgery. I've also heard about the bad effect of nasal surgery on other people that they need to have a 2nd surgery and undergo perforated septum repair after some complications arise because of the first procedure. Well, I believe if you are someone who is brave enough and you feel that undergoing such surgery would improve the way you live your life - then go ahead. Nobody is responsible for your own happiness but you yourself.


No comments: