Sunday, March 23, 2008

Realizations


Being a work from home mom is one of my ambitions in life. I want to raise my own child by myself, being with her 24/7, witnessing her first smile - her first walk - her first grin, I want to experience all the first in her while she is still a child. Those moments are priceless and as a mom I feel being able to see all of those would be my rewards for carrying her in my womb for 9 months. Though I want to be at home most of the time, of course, I also would
want to help my soon to be husband financially as well. What I am thinking is to put up my own mini restaurant someday. I am not gifted with a great talent in cooking but I am willing to learn. I think I would enroll in one of those culinary schools to master the art of cooking. Not only would it be good for my soon to be business but of course my husband to be would love me more if I have that talent. Someday, if I already have a spare time, I would check on the net to look for a chef school near our place andI hope the culinary school that I would choose is good and patient enough to teach
a novice cook like me.

No comments: