Monday, October 01, 2007


naNg DahiL sa GLINER

sObra...almost 1 hour ako naghintay ng gliner! I never thought it would be that long! I know I had this tendency to be mapili sa puv's na sinasakyan ko pero ewan ko ba why sobrang pili ko na it took me an hour just standing in the bus stop waiting for the perfect GLINER na daraan...malamig, malinis and maluwag...unfortunately nakasakay ako finally after and hour and di nameet standards ko. I dont know, its just so happen that im so pissed thats why im writing about that experience. If i only knew dun din ako babagsak....i took the first bus that came my way... maybe not perfect but tolerable enough...
At some point, i was able to see the connection of that experience with my life. Ive always been wanting to have the perfect man, the perfect husband, the perfect better half. Im always mesmerized with physical appearance and social status that I overlook people na dapat binigyan ko ng importansya noon pa...hay, makes sense ba?! I mean especially for us girls, I know there are some standards na sineset tayo for the man of our dreams but we should not really focus on those things, kung me sineset man tayo dapat achievable sya. I do understand the point ng author ng saying na..."if you aim high, reach for the stars....so that if you fall...youll fall on the clouds..." but i also believe na if you aim for achievable goals...and you surpass it...youll be happier than someone falling on the clouds, not being able to reach the stars...getch?! i mean, we are the ones who is responsible for our own happiness - kung ano man yung formula mo para maging masaya ka...use it. NOt all formula will work for each one of us since we do have differences...
Basta wala lang, yung GLINER kasi na nasakyan ko eh. Ive waited for almost an hour for that bus but still it fell short of my expectations...maraming dumating na dinaman masyadong masikip but i opt to wait for the one na almost empty and eto ang napala ko...hay, ang saklap. Pero one thing ive leard about this experience....WAG MASYADO MAARTE, LALO NA KUNG DI KAGANDAHAN! (sorry ha, parang napraning ako sa blog na'to - wadever!) =)

No comments: