Thursday, October 04, 2007

INGGIT AKO...






















I just recently received a text from my eldest brother Kuya Edwin that goes something like "MIMI and Ems...Praise God! Lalake ang magiging baby ko! God has been so good to me!" - i know that kuya is so excited about it. She had 2 daughters from his previous marriage and I know that he is fervently praying that this time it would be a boy - and his prayer had been answered! And syempre sa mga panahong ganito na super saya ni kuya , sinamantala na namin and we demanded for a celebration kaya eto...nawala sya sa sarili at nagset agad ng dinner kinabukasan...hihihi

I am so happy for my kuya, i know na he had so many trials in the past and there came a point na talagang mafefeel mo sa kanya na he is at the end of his rope na, pero as what the saying says na "when youre at the end of the tunnel, either 2 things will happen...its either God will supply a stone for you to walk on or He will teach you how to fly" (something to that effect na lang hehe).


The date was set at around 6pm sa Chicken Inasal at the Araneta Area sa tapat ng Gateway. Dami ko na naman nakain sobra! (huhuhu) and while eating nagkwento kwento and i can feel in the voice of Kuya na he feels contented na and he is at peace na kahit papano. This is the first time i saw his glowing face again after a long long time...and syempre napag usapan na naman ang "complicated relationship" namin ni jojo...well come to think of it - gusto ko na ring magkafamily. I mean a complete family na me mommy, daddy at baby - kaso
natatakot akong manganak! (ano beh! ) seriously i dont know, siguro because of the negative things na ive been hearing from a lot of people na its painful. I dont have a high tolerance for pain and pag naiisip ko pa lang sumasakit na ang balakang ko! (meron ba? hihihi) Ewan, pero sana sooner or later that day will come wherein God will give me a chance to bring life to this world and I hope it would be because of the love i shared with Jojo (wow! ako ba to?!)

Anyways, i am fervently praying that our new angel will be healthy and I hope that he will grow up a good and successful man...Im so excited to see him. 3 months to go pa!


Hopefully ang susnod na uuha sa family , samin
na galing!
wow! feeler! haha...


No comments: