Wednesday, October 20, 2004

WhAt A GrEaT DaY!!!

remember when i said i wanna quit? yeah, i praise God because I already did! Well di ko pa naman pinapasa ang resignation ko - i will next week, pero im so excited for this new adventure in my life! Yesterday (oct 20) , i was called up to take the final interview in Globe
Telecoms - after one month of long wait, they finally contacted me. Actually I taught talaga na I didnt make it to the interview and to the exam kasi I have so many dumb answers - God really answers. The interviewer was very kind and soft spoken - intelligent too. She is
asking me so many questions simultaneously - sobra, parang hinahalukay ang utak ko! They are asking me if I want to apply being a technical support but I just said that i would just try being a customer service representative for a while and then I will try my luck in tech support. Being with globe is such a big priviledge on my part for it was indeed the best in telecommunications- I am so overwhelmed. Never in my 3 years of stay here have I been so happy like what I feel right now. I am so blessed! Jojo waited for me while I was being interviewed! phew - he waited for almost 3 hours. we just celebrated this victory at megamall. then i have to go to the office because I only filled for a halfday, and he again waited for me at megamall for another 3 hours. Lord, thank you for all this blessings, im sorry if i doubted you. im sorry for all my unbelief- pls help me in this new endeavor of my life. I dont know where this will lead me - but i believe that your loving hands is the one guiding me through this all. Help mama understand and help me make a brand new start through this. amen.

No comments: