Thursday, October 07, 2004

is this for real ??????



I am not so sure but we already made plans yesterday , I really feel this is the right thing to do. I want a change...a real change in my life. I feel that God is leading me to a different direction - i dont know where it is leading to but i believe that i should only trust in him. Im really worn out in my job - we were expected to be a multitask employee but we are not compensated enough. I am still in a decision making stage and we are fervently praying about this, yesterday Jojo is very eager to go to church so we went first to my rented room in Cubao and we ate our dinner - unfortunately I was so tardy to go...I am so sleepy and I dont know why. Yet Jojo is persuading me to go to church and listen to the sermon so I could regain my faith (of course I still have the faith but not as strong as when I was still going to church) . I am so blessed with my "husband to be" - we are planning to get married this February - he seem so sure about the decision but I am having second thoughts about it. I must think and pray so that whatever decisions we make would glorify the Lord, I know deep in my heart I want to be with him forever but I still must be sure. Whatever happens, I pray God would lead us together to the right path.

No comments: