Monday, October 11, 2004

LORD BLESS OUR PLANS

Lord, I dont know if this is your will for us, something inside me says it is - but half of my mind says
think it over...I do love Jojo, more than anyone else-he's been my light in the darkest days of my life-
i am so grateful that we met. God really blessed me with a person so great and wonderful. We are planning to start a business this December - then eventually, get married! Get married? well, yeah, he already
told my father that we are getting married this February. I am excited and at the same time, scared.
I want a change in my life, well this one will definitely be a great change! It will either do me good or harm - Lord, we have been praying for this for a long time and we are asking your hand to guide us to the right
path. Lord, if it is your will for us to be together - so be it. Pls let us know you are in charge and that the path
we are heading to is yours. In his arms I feel that everything will gonna be alright...pls Lord, guide us.

Furthermore, I want to quit this job. I want a carreer not just a merely high paying job. I want to enjoy what I do and I want to have a life, I feel that this job sucks! Lord, pls if it is also your will for me to quit-pls
make a way. Never, ever leave me alone. Help and give me a sign so I could be able to do your will. In your presence alone can I find the true answer I have been waiting for. Thank you Lord and I love you so much.

No comments: