Sunday, May 22, 2011

Online Marketing

How I miss blogging just for the purpose of blogging, just the simplicity of blogging your mind out. Writing about the things that you feel, things that are most special to you. But I know I need to be practical. I need to ensure my future. I need to make sure that we would always have food on our table and roof on our head. So here I am, still working on my blogs even on my rest days. It's okey, I'm enjoying it. I love working at home and seeing things going on my way.

By the way, I just recently started an online business about blog advertising and online marketing. It is still on it's second week and no advertisers yet but I hope and pray God would give me his blessings and make this online job a success. I am currently hiring 5 article writers for this online business of mine for a minimal fee. Most of them are my officemates. Though I am just giving them a dollar per article, I promised to increase their salary once advertisers pour in. I hope and pray God would allow me to work on this and help my friends financially as well. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: