Monday, May 03, 2010

Cosmetology School

I graduated from college having Electronics and Communications Engineering as my major but if given a chance to pursue another course...something that I would really love to do - I would definitely pursue a course in Cosmetology. Since I was a little girl, I'm already fascinated on how to make a girl pretty by applying the wonders of make up and cosmetics. I always ask my mom, at the tender age of  7, to buy me at least a powder and a lip balm so I can at least feel having a make up of my own. I admit, I should've taken the course I want to take instead of listening to what other says but I guess that's how it should happen. Good thing I stumble upon a site featuring cosmetology school in Florida that offers extensive cosmetology training program that is recognized by the US Department of Education. Check on their site to know more about what they offer. Don't miss this chance...go to www.regencybeauty.com for more information.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: